Finding Inspiration



Una delle domande più frequenti per il blogging è come otteniamo nuove idee? Un mio modo preferito di scoprire cose nuove è quello di prendermi una pausa dalla mia routine ma soprattutto staccare dall'intero mondo online! 

One of the most common questions about blogging is how we get fresh ideas? A favorite way I discover new things is to take a break from my regular routine, and most importantly, break away from the online world entirely!







Come al solito, ogni anno nella settimana del mio compleanno ufficialmente inizia la mia estate. Questa volta avevo bisogno di un posto per rilassarmi, per spegnere completamente. In realtà ho avuto qualcosa di meglio. Ho trovato l'ispirazione di cui avevo bisogno <3
Volete scoprire dove sono stata?

As usual, every year around my birthday I officially start my summer. This time it was different - I needed a place to relax, to switch off completely. Actually I get something better. I found the inspiration I needed + I was with my better half  <3
Do you want to know where I was?


Photo credits : my Instagram. Follow me <3